Thursday, January 19, 2012

Proven System Vs Hap Hazard Online Marketing

Proven System Vs Hap Hazard Online Marketing

Every morning when I woke up, one of the first things I have to do is head over to Google and make sure I am still on top in the field of search engine optimizing.

There has been some morning when I woke up, like the morning I had to find out what the hell a Google slap called: Panda Slap meant. OMG! I had heard it was coming, but not heard it by that term. What, I am no longer an expert? Hell no, not even close. Google had changed the rules, while I was sleep.

At least when I went to sleep, I was a “so called expert”

That was the morning I decided I was not an expert. Then I remembered that I used a systematic system to rank higher in the search engines. I asked myself, is my system was still professional? Did my system with stand the slap?

I begin to read the new rules, polices, changes. (I’m a little slow sometimes, so it wasn’t until around 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, before I realized that my system was secure. I mean why wouldn’t it be? It includes ALL of Google’s major rules and policies and it is respectful to the authority called “search robot” and Internet basics were still the same. No tricks, no problem. High quality content.

Long story short, My sites were still ok. (AdSense income went down a little, and I had to dump about five sites which displayed women and men in questionable lingerie! All because some, over zealous webmaster, had linked to my sites, because they believe them to be for mature adults.

No problem. When you are that close to “that” industry, you can get burned. I didn’t play with Google, I simple deleted EVERY site which could have been guilty. (Google sends you an e-mail and gives you so many days to fix the problem)

So that scare made me stop calling myself an expert, even if I do have dozens of first page standings. I fully realized that I was no different than any of the other SEO people. (well, maybe a little) We are all in the same boat. Follow the SEO rules, procedures and do well, or get sent to the third, fourth or fifth page of Google. It’s that simple.

It's my Internet marketing system, which I question every day (grass always looks greener on the other side) which enables me to be a successful SEO Analysis.
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free